Thursday, January 14, 2016

The Carolina MLS Team for now a Fiction

The Carolina Company sound like a good name?

Or could a team stationed in the Triangle or Charlotte be called the Crown, Charter or Carolina United?  I knew a gent whose son played on a junior travel team based in North Carolina and I've heard the buzz about soccer in the area is big.  Though I might be outdated, I know the college level stuff in those parts is top notch American.

I'd venture to guess that San Antonio and Charlotte probably have the nation's highest buzz at all levels of soccer development.  Sacramento, please forgive my ignorance if I left you out in the cold for that guess.  It's not so much a question of for these areas as it is for win or when.

For the record, I like my idea of a Charlotte-Nashville share better, in the form of Appalachian Bootleggers United.  The trail is there.  Playing in existing stadiums suits me fine or to buy time.  Here's how I get my bearings:  wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_soccer_league_system

I'm fairly confident Carolina will be part of the 30 team league.

Checks out some links and posts below:
                             technicianonline.com/sports/article
                Map of Major League Looks for MLS
Arizona Major League Soccer Franchise should be placed in Tucson
Let's Get a Bootleggers Major League Soccer Brand in the South
The Chivas should've been moved to Las Vegas Part-Time
Grey Coast Ghosts. NHL Expansion Team for Seattle with Portland
Detroit Arsenal Major League Soccer
MLB Exponentially Located -Expansion -Relocation
NHL Exponentially Located -Expansion -Relocation
NBA Exponentially Located -Expansion -Relocation
Florida Panthers can be ridiculous. Co-Locate

                      See your place in the Index Key

See way more talk of expansion, co-location and relocation of franchises for the
footballs, baseball, basketball and hockey on my blog. Contribute to the pages to the right and comment below. 



SCROLL DOWN TO VOTE and Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment