Thursday, January 1, 2015

Cincinnati: Visiting the Possibility of more Pro Sports

My Queen City only with the Big 2.
Okay, so I'm kind of squared away.  Got the best two to have.
I can sing the first professional sports franchise in America.   The real Red Stockings.
More times than not, I have whatchable hometown football on Saturday and Sunday.
And I have not been totally absent from hockey and basketball.

We've had two minor league hockey squads simultaneously.

We have two very good historical NCAA Division I college teams only miles away from each other.  Oscar Robertson played on Cincinnati's NBA team of long ago.

Without Columbus having a team, I would think on Major League Soccer and the NHL more.  Paul Brown Stadium is an easy facilitator of MLS.

If ever a bid, I'd suggest the location of an NBA or NHL or NBA/NHL or even perhaps an all soccer stadium for Cincinnati to be placed on the north side of town to draw in perhaps even more Ohio suburbanites.



And you think Duke and NC can get ugly......
Do you think the Tar Heels and Blue Devils ten miles apart is a distance?  Try 3 miles.  It's a Crosstown Shootout.  Showdown.  Whatever.  NBA?  Maybe in my lifetime.  Personally don't care much anymore.  Big time requires mercenaries to represent a front for the hometown.  That's how I feel anyway.
wikipedia.org/wiki/Crosstown_Classic_%28basketball%29

The Big Two
Click links:
Fantasy Expansion Example for Hometown
Targeted for my Major League Relocation and a Wider Geographic Swath
Yankees Hockey: The Great Lakes/North Coast Hockey Team. A New NHL Franchise and Concept

A good name for the newest Cincinnati team.

Color Scheme Identity. The name Blue Collars not claimed after all this time. 
MLS (Bigger Leagues, Major League and Minors)
I'm the Big Five American Sports Czar Today...so, I'm doing this to make New Teams

Cincinnati Pro Sports Locations Past, Present and Future

Soccer in Cincinnati #MLSCincinnatiSoccer

http://putolympicsinmyarea.blogspot.com/ #CincinnatiOlympics

Personally, I'm torn between the choice of having an MLS or NHL team and picking just one.  Ice hockey games in the streets isn't exactly the most practical thing for the youth of every community.  I might have to lean towards soccer.  Wish I would have had some Steve Nash footwork as a youngin' on the hardwood with a foundation on the world's sports field (soccer).


What do you think, Cincinnatians and my regional brethren?


See more expansion, co-location and relocation talk for football, baseball, basketball, hockey and soccer on my blog http://prosportsexpansion.blogspot.com/ 

Columbus Crew C-Bus Cincinnati - A new Major League Soccer arrangement.

Boston Celtics of Cincinnati. #NBA Expansion

The Anaheim Mighty Ducks of Cincinnati. A travel-tag-team

#NHLCincinnati #MLSCincinnatiSoccer #NBACincinnati #MLSCincinnati

1 comment:

  1. #NHLCincinnati #MajorLeagueSoccerCincinnati #MLSCincinnati #NBACincinnati

    ReplyDelete