Saturday, February 7, 2015

Columbus Crew C-Bus Cincinnati - A new Major League Soccer arrangement. MLS Expansion in general.

As a Cincinnatian, of course I wouldn't mind having my own Major League Soccer team.  But I want it to be successful.  And perhaps play could happen in a place outside of an existing structure such as Paul Brown Stadium some day.  But for now, I would enjoy sharing the C-Bus (Columbus) to visit Cinci from time to time.  But that would also mean about one game monthly in the Big Two City of Blue Jackets Crew.

I would love an expansion team in Ohio as a share.  Once a month for a match each in Cleveland and Cincinnati for a team named "Ohio Divided" sounds appropriate to me.  Two big stadiums are already set for play.  Throw Toledo in the mix with an absence of a Detroit franchise.


Off hand, in my opinion there are plenty of places in front of Cinci for a more feasible MLS spread.  Just like with the NBA I think Cincinnati ranks with Pittsburgh and St. Louis in landing a team, though I think St. Louis is likeliest of the bunch.  But first I see these places landing one:  Charlotte, Minnesota, central Texas (likely San Antonio), and Las Vegas.   There are other one horse towns like Oklahoma City and Sacramento or tumbleweeds like Omaha/Lincoln or Austin.  All of the leagues are eyeballing Vegas as a sweet (if not forbidden) fruit.  It's like a tumbleweed with Christmas lights and a strobe in the middle.


Soccer in Cincinnati #MLSCincinnatiSoccer
 
                                           Ohio United. Or call it an Ohio Divided Team. Cincinnati-Dayton Metroplex 
Cincinnati: Visiting the Possibility of more Pro Sports
A good name for the newest Cincinnati team.
Color Scheme Identity. The name Blue Collars not claimed after all this time. 
MLS (Bigger Leagues, Major League and Minors)

3 stooges.  Which one is named Cinci, Columbus and Cleveland?
I'm the Big Five American Sports Czar Today...so, I'm doing this to make New Teams

Cincinnati Pro Sports Locations Past, Present and Future

Yankees Hockey: The Great Lakes/North Coast Hockey Team. A New NHL Franchise and Concept

 prosportsexpansion.blogspot.com/
prosportsexpansion.blogspot.com/ 

See more expansion, co-location and relocation talk for football, baseball, basketball, hockey and soccer on my blog http://prosportsexpansion.blogspot.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment