Wednesday, December 30, 2015

How about some New Canadian Football League America Expansions?

And these are the cities that I could see vying for an on-deck NFL bid by flaunting their crowds in Pro Football.

It worked for the city of Baltimore.  They won a Canadian Football League championship.  And then they lured an NFL franchise to call their own, once more.

Before I talk about some future CFL thoughts, Look at where it has been before (via Wikipedia):

wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Football_League_in_the_United_States


So, I've talked about some of this before, but here are some stops I'm thinking of:

Louisville                Kentucky Downs. The NFL in Louisville

Portland

Oklahoma City              Oklahoma Oilers in the NFL

And, for the sake of being neat and clean, and doing this expansion by number of four, I'll say the Santa Fe Express sounds like a neat team.  What would I personally name Portland?  Maybe Riders, Henchmen, Phantoms or some such.  Venturing one's mind to Little Rock or Omaha is a thought also.  Little Rock Rollers.  Omaha Huskies.

But really, there are 9 teams currently in the CFL,...so what I just did there was even up the league at 12 with adding just 3 teams.  Plus I'm leaving room for 3 teams in the states for expansion with one being from the Provinces.  Keeping in line with my share-the-more-love theme, I'd love to see Halifax and some travel-team love for some towns in Canada under the name Nord Navy or Norsemen.  I like that and the top 3 American cities above-mentioned that have never been in the league before.

Check out more:

Desired Expansion in the CFL ?

Major League Baseball in Vancouver and Montreal. Make it one team. North Country Lumberjacks

Ontario Gold Horseman NHL Expansion Team should be NEXT 

Midlakes Mustangs NHL Expansion Team 

Transteleportation of Sports Spectatorship

See your place in the Index Key

See much more expansion, co-location and relocation talk for the
footballs, baseball, basketball and hockey on my blog.
Contribute ideas to the pages to the right and comment below.

prosportsexpansion.blogspot.com 

SCROLL DOWN TO VOTE and Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment