Thursday, December 18, 2014

D.C. Baltimore United? Could it be? Congrats on the new Stadium.

Washington D.C. and Baltimore are butted right up against each other.

I find it a natural partnership. 
I don't find that thought unique.  The Orioles were the ballclub of the nation's capital for quite a few decades.  D.C. and Baltimore are part of one huge concrete blob. 

As a man in my thirties, I don't expect to see a NBA franchise in Baltimore in my lifetime.  Why?  The Wizards are pretty much right there.

D.C. is united.  In name, why not go further?  Balwash Corridor.  My countless vote goes for DC Baltimore United.

www.blackandredunited.com


washingtonpost.com/blogs/soccer-insider/wp/2014/12/17/d-c-united-stadium-approval-improves-its-playing-field-in-mls-in-many-ways/

dcunited.com/
www.mlssoccer.com/


See more expansion, co-location and relocation talk for football, baseball, basketball, hockey and soccer on my blog http://prosportsexpansion.blogspot.com/ 

1 comment: