Saturday, July 19, 2014

WMLB, WNBA, WNHL, WMLS, ... and wha whuuut, WNFL?!

At least getting its start as an exhibition before or after a MLS game, ...it's foreseable.

Ditto for the NHL and ladyfolk.  I'm sexist so I'd say a bikini for anything.

WNBA.  Done did.  How successful?  As of 2013, yes I guess.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women%27s_National_Basketball_Association

Athlete Lauren Jackson

WNFL?  My first reaction is "Nooo".   Womens National Football League.  I can't articulate as to why.  But can't we all just get along.

WMLB, me definitely likes.
Go Redlegs!

WMLB and my Lady Redlegs v. the San Diego Madres

National Women's Soccer League. What about a Major League Soccer Collaborative?

WNBA. So why not the WMLS?

MLS most feasible chance at travel team/home-camp shared team model. A Few Examples.

WNFL. You thought correct, the Women's National Football League

UFL and Arena Football filling a void? And the LFL Expanding to Broader Markets Faster. World Markets.


See more expansion and relocation talk for football, baseball, basketball, hockey and soccer on my blog (starting in Feb 2014, see table of contents/archive):  Major League/Pro Expansion <CLICK> http://prosportsexpansion.blogspot.com/ 

And please feel free to contribute your two cents with mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment