Sunday, July 6, 2014

San Marcos, Texas Should Be the Second Site For Texas Teams

As dictator of the sports world I would co-locate (with Dallas metro) the Texas Rangers and the Texas Cowboys in this city within good reach of Austin and San Antonio.
I would also put the Texas Excited MLS team here.

While I'm at it, I suppose I'd share the Mavericks with El Paso.  But military people know it'd be more appropriate to share the Rockets with El Paso.



Thought to be one of the oldest inhabited sites of mankind:  Wikipedia ....... San_Marcos,_Texas

About 30 and 50 miles from Austin and San Antonio, respectively.  I-35.



See more expansion and relocation talk for football, baseball, basketball, hockey and soccer on my blog (starting in Feb 2014, see table of contents/archive):  Major League/Pro Expansion <CLICK> http://prosportsexpansion.blogspot.com/ 
And please feel free to contribute your two cents with mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment