Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Sorry St. Louis. What are you Going to Raid? A Pontoon down in Saints Country? #NFL St. Louis and L.A.

This article purports the chance of the Raiders going to St. Louis when the Rams and Chargers come to call Los Angeles home.

The identity of St. Louis is music and docile birds; not river marauders. 


I'm with the author on this much:  the merry-go-round of moving teams would piss me off if I were, let's say, an Oakland or San Diego fan.  I'd tell the NFL to piss off if I was scorned.  

What say you?

Pissing off like a golden arch. 


St. Louis blog post:  click here

See your place in the Index Key
See much more expansion, co-location and relocation talk for the
footballs, baseball, basketball and hockey on my blog 
SCROLL DOWN TO VOTE and Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment