Friday, July 17, 2015

I propose that the Chattanooga Lookouts Swap their Name for Marines for the Remainder of the Year

The Chattanooga Marines

I know I know.  I'm not their biggest fan either.  I'm a touch more Go Army.  I hate them like a brother.  I love them like a brother.  Same goes for my neighbors.  Americans.

Okay, so maybe the franchise doesn't deserve such an honor.  Maybe it seems weird to get "beat" or "lose" some games and carry the title of Marine.

But if every game had uniformed Marines at the handshake line, for both competing teams to swap handshakes and back-slaps with, well, I think it tips a hat to Chattanooga USA.


See much more actual expansion, co-location and relocation talk for football, baseball, basketball, hockey and soccer on my blog http://prosportsexpansion.blogspot.com



SCROLL DOWN TO VOTE and Comment
See your place in the Index Key




1 comment:

  1. This hits home. All of their games would be home games.

    ReplyDelete