Thursday, July 9, 2015

Boring. Atlanta United Football Club Unveiled it's Logo. And Same Ol' Same Ol'


I don't even want to show a footballing soccer team in the capital of the south.  I would prefer showing Charlotte first, as the anchor tennant 'round ol' dixie.

Can there not be some wonderful regional powerbrand to take foot in the region,.....any region?
I want to see a travel tag team - A team that calls multiple cities home.

Click on the above link to see the Atlanta logo.  I don't even want to show it.  It makes me yawn.  Perhaps a Toronto2 or Las Vegas one will make me yawn the same.

Shouldn't Charlotte and Nashville team up for a Bootleggers brand?  I've blogblabbed about it before.


See much more expansion, co-location and relocation talk for football, baseball, basketball, hockey and soccer on my blog http://prosportsexpansion.blogspot.com


SCROLL DOWN TO VOTE and Comment
See your place in the Index Key to the right

No comments:

Post a Comment