Monday, January 2, 2017

MLS More its Own Thing

I'm not necessarily advocating the plain ol' name of city insert animal name.  Sporting KC and Real Salt Lake are as nifty to me as Portland Timbers.  I like the mix.  And I hope there is more of it.

Like.........:  Gateway instead of St. Louis whatever whatever.
Capital California
Great Lakes SC or Fleet instead of anything just Milwaukee or Cleveland.  Think Indy also.
Midlands for something like Omaha or Austin.
Music City for the likes of Memphis, Nashville and/or New Orleans.
Appalachia United instead of just Nashville or Charlotte.
Bootleggers United      what about this name?
FC Queen City for Cincinnati to piss off North Carolina and move the rivalry beyond the Ohio argument as king of flight.
Texas Divided whether landing in Austin or San Antonio (or my compromise for the weekly venue of San Marcos)
West Coast United based in Las Vegas and/or San Diego.




EXPAND BIGGER



That's my pitch.

See way way more talk of expansion, co-location and relocation of franchises for the

footballs, baseball, basketball and hockey on my blog.   

Contribute votes to the pages to the right and comment below.  
           Whatta'ya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment