Friday, June 21, 2019

Two-Place team coming to MLB

I'm just going to leave this right here.  Rays a part-time place team...

East Coast Expos.  Rays?

The Montreal-Tampa Internationals ?
North American Rays?
Don't stop there, MLB.  Save Oakland by parking the West Coast A's part time in Vegas and/or Portland.

Tale of Two or more Cities.  I'm more for the Florida Marlins again on both grapefruit coasts, but this can be an evolving process where my Northland Lumbjacks (or North Country) expand to Montreal and Vancouver.

My thoughts are this:  Montreal might in fact be the worse city of its scale to flirt this concept with.  I'm not sure they'll sing the tune of part-time lovers.  It seems better of an idea with a Canadian city. Or maybe I'm wrong and they will enjoy the international aspect, though I thought it neater for Vegas, but geographically this eastern standard thing is wiser.

No comments:

Post a Comment