Friday, April 21, 2017

Next Newbs' for MLB Central

Oklahoma City
Omaha?  Not yet.  I like the sound of Oklahoma-Omaha Pilots.
When you look at the map what do you see?  Albuquerque or El Paso someday?


But Texas Rangers already.  So what does that mean for central Tex with San Antonio and Austin?

I disparaged Montreal before.  Well, not really, maybe I rubbed them the wrong way in my preference for other cities for big league ball.  But I have a compromise and it involves stadiums being fuller more often than they are,...and the city of Vancouver.  Average Montreal in with Vancouver and we have a Central geographic justification.   A two-place team for Canada is where it's at.

Would the Mexico City Emissaries work with part-time play hubbed in San Antonio?  Tex-Mex Toros?  Monterrey involved in there somewhere?

New Orleans?  Share the Midland Rockers with Little Rock?  What about a 20 or 35k seat beautiful ballyard?



nutritionistreviews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment