Friday, April 22, 2016

The Most Important American Sports

Let me just pose it as how many of my intellectual contemporaries would say it (hahahaha):

Baseball is tops.  Life is a marathon.
Football gets exciting over the years.
Then Basketball.
Hockey is a good show in towns across America.  And it would be fun to play.
And will Soccer overtake it,....or has the generational respect already arrived?  Generation Z?  Overtaking b-ball?  Indoor leagues aplenty?   
Look at revenue required in any city market for a franchise when the Business Journal Expansion cities study comes out each year.



Why doesn't the NBA buy a brewery
and brand its own beer
After a game, sometimes I wonder why athletes don't just say, "I do what I do when I do what I do", all yeast mode out of the shower.

bizjournals.com/bizjournals/news/2015/04/09/sportmethod.html

No comments:

Post a Comment