Friday, July 5, 2019

MLB All-star game in December

Holiday spirit.  Let's hear it.  July in Christmas.
I'm not sure what the vibe is from the players and their union on the All-Star stuff.  Some dudes like the press and others enjoy the mid-Summer heat break.



But man I miss the piss outta' baseball in December.
And yes, I know it'd have to be in like what???  Arizona and Florida.  It'd have to be domed right?  Do it the weekend after the Super Bowl.  Yeah.
Maybe as a concession to the Tampa-Montreal deal if it comes to fruition, that space ship in St. Pete can host the classic for the first few years.

Or maybe an All-Star Game II every year?  Some guys have a hot second half.  Let them warm up my Christmas viewing.  It could be an overseas spectacle.  Warm it up in Monterrey or Mexico City for awhile.  Extend a fig leaf one year to Havana.  Let them whiff the capitalism.  Spit ball something with me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment