Saturday, March 30, 2019

The Triple-A G-League Affiliation

I have more bush league hardwood smack to talk.  In a perhaps faraway time, when hoops has as robust a minor league professional system as does baseball, there may be more of a AAA, AA, and A ball amount of farm teams in the G-League.

And here would be my idea for it.  The Trip-A teams (cool way to say Triple),....call it the Three Point league in the tiered farm system, would take on the parent club nickname.

The questions of where would be best is questionable.  Should the club locate regionally or reach-out?

I would like some Cincinnati Celtics.  But I'd take some Cinci Pacers or Cavs.  Hell, I like Bucks.

There'd be somewhat of a rebirth of the San Diego Clippers.  Or in the meantime the Louisville ones.  Seattle Trailblazers or Boise Blazers?  Albuquerque Mavericks.  Baltimore Wizards.  Fill in the blanks.

click: G-League Triple-A Future

Looks like more of a future Double-A map to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment