Sunday, March 11, 2018

No Two Teams - MLB *Expanded

This is a post concerning proximity.

Would the Mets go to Buffalo and keep the name ?
Would the White Sox shove on over to Indianapolis ?
Angels California again up to Sacramento or Portland ?
        West Coast Angels part-timing in Oregon...?

Okay, all that atop was from the first post.  For all intents and purposes the Giants/A's and Nats/Orioles are packed into vehicular contiguous metros.  And so, I'll pretend with cruelty to Oakland and Orioles land in a benevolent effort to spread some MLB love, I have to relocate those O' no's to somewhere else, presuming the ilk of Buffalo, Indy and Portland having been taken care of by this point.

Getty Images, Built for the Miami Marlins 20 years after the Florida Marlins started.
Many of us think Montreal.  That's boring to me, and I'd be lying if I said I cared.  I'd personally only move have a team there as a share with Vancouver.  The O-birds are rebranded the North Country Lumber'Jacks.  The 'Jacks will be able to take on the San Antonio Athletics.  I want to say Austin Athletics.  But can I?

The likes of Salt Lake City, Las Vegas, Oklahoma City, Omaha and New Orleans may live a life climbing up the century.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment