Saturday, March 5, 2016

Does the Existence of Predators make Atlanta good for Next Go-Around in NHL?

I believe it does make for a geographic rivalry indeed.
But this is how I would do it:  the Southlakes Panthers for one year.  And the next year, I'd re-designate them as the Southlakes Fishermen.  And the Florida Panthers would be no more.  It would be a tag-team for Miami and Atlanta.  I have blog blabbed about it before:

Atlanta.  The Thrashers played here.

Would it be good for Portland to land a team at the same time as Seattle?  I'm for combo team for them too.  Separations can always come forward in the future.  But a West Coast, Gray Coast or North Coast brand sounds neat, does it not?

Wouldn't Southlakes Fisherman apparel transcend hockey in the south?


See your place in the Index Key and see samples:
See way more talk of expansion, co-location and relocation of franchises for the
footballs, baseball, basketball and hockey on my blog.  Contribute to the pages to the right and comment below. 

SCROLL DOWN TO VOTE and Comment.  See more samples:
The Great Lakes Fleet Force ...

No comments:

Post a Comment