Saturday, February 2, 2019

Triple-A Baseball at Yankee or Mets Stadium a better Bet ?

Now, I know part of my expansion aim is to spread the love, and    ....................................................market more territory





,........NYC is a big place.  And while the Yankees affiliate territory is on the outskirts of its metro, and that's a good market play,.... wouldn't this massive city turn out to watch its high A club prospects play in market?  Would Yankee stadium at a lesser price fill more than the amount of seats in Scranton ?  I don't know, maybe.

But I can't argue with the newly minted Syracuse Mets.  New York is New York

The newly minted Las Vegas Aviators, formerly the 51s, are Trip-A affiliated with the Athletics now instead of the NY Metrocharletans' (I'm kidding). 

No comments:

Post a Comment