Thursday, July 23, 2026

WNBA specific stadium


And let me be real. Let’s make the seating lesser.

I’ll go further. In my scenario I’ll go for a WNBA city that has no NBA counterpart. Now, there’s Vegas and Connecticut. I’ll do Cincinnati.

Is that wise to be a smaller venue in a big build. No. Or inferring in a sexist or factual way “lesser”? And no. I’m suspending wisdom. Perhaps a smaller venue can be that of a junior college, or smaller campus.

If a big businessman and alum of a smaller school leverages alumni association & Vatican dollars he could build on his ol campus. Division 3 shiny arena fantasized. My hometown of Cincinnati has Mount St. Joseph and that fits the bill. 10,000 seat packed house. Maybe they can play some games in bigger venues in the decades to come. Maybe Cinci will have NHL and/or NBA by then.

Then we can call the team Queen City. The Cincinnati Royals again. Cincinnati Sisters (brought to you, in part, by the pope).

A.i. is wild ….and now you get the picture


Okay so maybe we should do 15k seats or even 18? Build some new eco parking garage or something 


Oh my, A.i. I think whipped up a “futuristic” force-field dome.


1 comment: