Saturday, March 18, 2017

I demand these. NOW for the Big Five

And I will insist to be free of declaring pairings.

The NBA in Louisville.
Seattle, honestly I don't care.
And really, I'm not demanding a dang fatootin' thing.

The NHL in Portland/Seattle.  Arizona?!  Las Vegas?!  Panther-sized yawn, yo.

More important things to worry about, right?
Big League baseball.  I really don't care.  I'll likely live to see that Portland and Charlotte birth.
Montreal?  Two schits.  I wonder if the likes of Monterrey on the other side of the creek will see MLB regularly before we round the next century.

NFL:  yeah, I don't care about the Colts and I do give a hoot about Bengaldom, but if you put a Kentucky Downs team in Louisville the grumblings of the aforementioned and Titanland would be nifty.

MLS:  you're doing your thing.  The American Soccer landscape is slippery.  My native land of the Queen City flaunted that fact to you.  That list of 10 or so will surely be someday.   San Diego, St Louis and Cinci shifted into the argument with lightning speed, despite their proximity to other markets.  It helps that MLS has expressed a stronger desire for rivalries knocking up against each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment