Thursday, December 17, 2015

Say No to two Los Angeles NFL Teams

It's plainly annoying I even have to say it.  I'd rather have it in Salt Lake City than doubled up in LA, especially the same stadium.  Hell, even Boise.

Is it going to be the LA Rams and California Raiders?  Even with the drumbeat of my theme in calling a team the West Coast Raiders, I object wholesale for a second squad being LA only.   Split time with Vegas or Portland and I'm with it.

I know it's a weekly venue but spread the love of an NFL nation.

Don't steal San Diego's turf tough guys either.
.. .. ..

See more expansion, relocation or colocation blogblabs for the footballs, baseball, basketball and hockey in the index and table of contents to the right.
See your place in the Index Key

See way much more actual talk of expansion, co-location and relocation of franchises for the
footballs, baseball, basketball and hockey on my blog.
Contribute to the pages to the right and comment below.  There's chatter like having a re-incarnated Whalers team in Hartford as well as Norfolk being shared between both towns, and two towns or more in each of the 5 major team sports.....like the West Coast Clippers, Tampa-Monterrey Rays, West Coast Raiders and Appalachia United Bootleggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment